I usually take my prospective couples out for a coffee date to see if we are a good fit. It’s more important to me that you find the right photographer for you than just booking your date. So I value the opportunity to meet you and get to know you. I want to learn your love story because I come not only to photograph a wedding, I come to celebrate.
We’re probably the perfect fit if
- you are comfortable in your own skin but still have a favorite mascara;
- you are a little nervous, but mostly excited about becoming husband + wife;
- you are giddy about your dress and can’t wait for your groom to see you all dolled up;
- you want photographs to look beautiful, but above all, capture the real emotion of the day;
- you will exchange love letters while getting ready;
- you might legit be addicted to Instagram or Snapchat;
- you will probably include a family heirloom in the wedding;
- you love unexpected gifts and handwritten thank you cards;
- you will laugh when you see your photographer dancing whilst shooting the reception; and
- you still have a hard time believing the man of your dreams wants to spend the rest of his life with you.