I usually take my prospective couples out for a coffee date to see if we are a good fit. It’s more important to me that you find the right photographer for you than just booking your date. So I value the opportunity to meet you and get to know you. I want to learn your love story because I come not only to photograph a wedding, I come to celebrate.
The typical CW Bride…
- is comfortable in her own skin but still has a fave mascara;
- will probably spend more time planning the ceremony than centerpieces;
- is giddy about her dress and can’t wait for her groom to see her all dolled up;
- wants photographs to look beautiful, but above all, capture the real emotion of the day;
- is likely to write her own vows or exchange love letters before walking down the aisle;
- values old-fashioned manners because they show respect and thoughtfulness;
- might legit be addicted to Instagram or Snapchat;
- will probably be including some sort of family heirloom in the wedding;
- loves unexpected gifts (both giving and receiving);
- will laugh when she see her photographer dancing during the reception;
- believes a compliment can lift someone up when you didn’t even know they were down; and
- still has a hard time believing the man of her dreams wants to spend the rest of his life with her.
West Virginia Wedding Photographer, available for travel.